electric drywall sander machine
1)power:1200W2)free speed:3500rpm3)with self-vacuum4)dust-free
electric drywall sander machine dust free
Grinding, polishing and vacuuming machines are versatile tools for
a wide range of surface preparation jobs. They can be used for
cleaning, flattening and smoothing concrete surfaces, leveling out
high spots and curled joints, removing coating, mastics, epoxies,
urethane, adhesive residues, or paint, preparing for thin-film
coatings and polishing for any hard material and any profile to
sand the uneven surface, especially ideal to sand the marble,
concrete and natural stone.
High efficiency,dust free,eco-friendly
Drywall, metal, wood, marbles, furniture
1) Voltage 220V can meet requirements of most places.
2) Constant power motors, 1200W, and the dust absorption rate up to
98%, equipped with the bag filter, and the dual-filters effect is
3) Grinding and vacuuming can work simultaneously with vacuum
devices equipped itself.
4) Low noise, can be used without interrupting the work
5) Suck the dirt by soft hose, high flexibility, low temperature
resistant, corrosive proof and anti-distortion.
6) The core of sander is made of special alloy metal material, it
ensure to high temperature resistant, corrosive proof and hard to
7) Easily move and great stability with 4 wheels.
8) The handle that designs according to human body engineering is
effective and will be easily used.
suction machine power
suction machine weight
dust absorption rate
1) It can seperate 98% dust
2) Ultra air HEPA filter can separate tiny dust
3) Suitable for go grind the iron-flake, timber, plastic, subtle
4) Suck dust from sawing,sanding, drilling, cutting, grinding and
1) Environmental friendly,high efficiency
2) Easy to operate and working stably
3) Has the vacuum with itself
4) Can rub internal corner
Widely used for polishing and grinding any hard material and any
uneven surface, polishing concrete, stone, marbles, work pieces of
wall, metal, wood, plywood, ceiling, drywall, furniture, grinding
lower strength surface and epoxy mortar, putty layer, etc.