1. Before using this instrument must carefully read the operating
2. Operation of the instrument should have a general electrical
equipment or instruments to use common sense.
3. This instrument can be used indoor and outdoor, but should avoid
rain, corrosive gases, dust too thick, heat, direct sunlight and
4. Instruments should avoid excessive vibration.
5. For the maintenance, care and adjustment of the instrument
should be professionals.
6. The instrument must be grounded!
7. The process of using non-touch lead, terminal, etc.!
8. To lead after use with high-voltage short to ground once again
triggered discharge, release the machine in the residual voltage!
9. Strict compliance with safety rules.
10. Non-testers must stay away from high-pressure zone,
high-pressure zone must use a fence or rope, depending on the
brand, such as the police obviously shown.
1, the output voltage: 0 ~ 6kV continuously adjustable
2, the output capacity: 2μF
3, Display: Analog voltmeter
4, power supply: AC220V ± 10% 50Hz
5, the ambient temperature: -20 ~ 40 °C
6, humidity: ≤ 80%, non-condensing
7, Weight: 20kg