Garrett handheld metal detector
-35º F(-37º C)to 158º F(70º C)
2. Operating Frequency: 12kHz
3. Water and Dust: MeetsIEC609 IP66standards
4. Tuning: Automatic indicators: Proportional audio/vibration pulse
6. Weight: 0.2kg
Feature and Application:
1. Find evidence faster! Static detection (no motion required)
speeds target recovery.
2. Proportional audible and vibrating alarms increase in intensity
based on target's proximity to quickly pinpoint weapons, shell
casings, projectiles and crime scene evidence.
3. Automatically adjustsMicroprocessor circuitry ensures maximum
sensitivity with no tuning necessary.
4. Pinpointing tip and 360 degree side scanning capability in one
pinpointer. Scan with the side of the detector to quickly cover an
area, then use the tip to precisely pinpoint the target.
5. LED flashlight assists in low light recoveries.
6. Woven belt holsterincluded to secure CSI PRO-POINTER to standard
7. Utility usesSearch walls and tight spaces for hidden itemsfind
metal pipes in walls or nails in drywall to locate studs...Check
wood for nails before cutting with expensive tools.
8. Scraping blade to sift through soil during target recovery.
9. Water resistantCSI PRO-POINTER can be washed in running water or
used in the rain.
10.The CSI PRO-POINTER speeds the search and recovery efforts of
crime scene evidence. This highly–sensitive pinpointer has both
audible and vibrating alarms and requires no tuning.